Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a Day in Belakang padang

in this 26th sept,i went to a small island near to Batam,named Belakang Padang.
I went there about 1 o'clock pm,used Pancong as the transportation from Batam one trip for 10.000 rupiahs and taken about 20 minutes to reach the island.
I bought a mineral water,and sat for a while.I talked to an old man near my seat, "is there any places to visit ?" and don't you know the what the answer was? "no,there's no place to visit in this island".
and that was the end of my trip :o
I just walked around,here some shots :) actually i spent 3 rolls but 1 in color and one used Kodak BW400CN as we know it should be process using C-41 chemical :p

all photos taken by my lovely Miranda Sensorex with Auto Miranda 28mm f2.8 feat Neopan SS (expired)
sorry,this roll taken in the middle of my trip,so it just some.



lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters